Yesterday the SBNation higher-ups told us that we could start our own online store with t-shirts, sweatshirts, hooded sweatshirts, other types of shirts, hats (assuming Abe Lincoln hats and cheesehead hats, but they didn't specify) and et cetera.
They'll be cheap (they negotiated a pretty good discount, apparently) and could be really awesome.
This made me think.
And then I kept thinking.
Then I said "nah, nobody likes Ridiculous Upside enough to buy a shirt."
But then I was like, I like Ridiculous Upside! I'd buy a shirt if it was really cool.
Then I remembered I don't know of any cool shirts relating to the D-League or Ridiculous Upside.
Now, I have an idea.
Whoever thinks up the coolest T-Shirt design relating to Ridiculous Upside will win:
- a black D-League Showcase XL T-Shirt (It has a stallion and "2010" on the front and all of the D-League teams on the back)
- my Les Jepsen rookie card
- something else I can probably get if your design is cool enough that I'll be able to sell more than 3 t-shirts with it.
- If you aren't good at thinking up T-shirt design ideas, just put a comment in about some other idea relating to Ridiculous Upside. If it's really neat, I'll see if I can get a hold of this t-shirt I won.
After the jump is my favorite SBNation t-shirt designs as well as some ideas already thrown at me via Twitter!
- That's from Posting & Toasting, celebrating Jonathan Bender, my least favorite call-up ever.
- From rhkirkando: surely there is potential for pittsnoglage in tshirt form
- From Suga_Shane: "The NBA D-League - Where JamesOn Curry Happens"
- From fetch9: there's a [Russell Robinson] shirt idea in there somewhere (My spin-off of this idea is RussRob & Des & BoomTho & Yaroslav & Majic in the spirit of this)
- Actually, if you can think of anything close to a Mothering Hut shirt, you'll probably win.