Consider this an open thread(Jokez!)/preview for tonight's VERSUS game of the week.
Hopefully Thurl Bailey doesn't anoint anyone as Dwight Howard-like like last week because Bryson McKenzie, nor anyone else in the D-League, is like Dwight Howard.
- Basically, watch to see Rod "Boom Tho" Benson.
- And Mike Harris, who has already called-up this season
- And Antonio Anderson, the glue guy for Memphis who has now added 'capable scorer' to 'defensive stopper'
- And Garrett Temple, who nearly made the Rockets this preseason
- And Jonathan Wallace, just because I liked him at Georgetown
- And Will Blalock, former Detroit Piston
- And Desmon Farmer, because he scores a lot
- And Doug Thomas, because he used to be a crazy dunker
- And Cezary Trybanski, because, well, he's Cezary Trybanski.
- And maybe D.J. Strawberry, who I believe is injured, but may be healthy by now.
- For additional story-lines, Matthew L. Brennan breaks it down here.