The 2010 NBA Draft Lottery will be held tonight. You already knew that. What you might not have known (because I didn't and had to ask Twitter) is that it will be televised on ESPN beginning at 8:00 PM Eastern (Thanks, Aykis16 from Sactown Royalty!).
Anyway, before I get into links and stuff, I encourage you to go win yourself from free stuff just by commenting on this post (The odds are pretty good right now).
Also be sure to check back to the handy chart from the Golden State of Mind crew because, if you're like me, you like looking at pretty informative things - especially if they're pretty and informative.
- First thing's first. Whichever team wins the lottery, Chad Ford says they're taking John Wall first overall. And whichever team finishes second? Evan Turner. Third, however, is where it gets tricky - Derrick Favors, DeMarcus Cousins or Wesley Johnson are all in the mix.
- Whichever team doesn't win will probably owe it to bringing the wrong thing to the Lottery. Or winning too much when they weren't supposed to, but that only really applies to the Indiana Pacers.
- The Clippers probably don't need to win the lottery because Clipper Darrell is having a parade so LeBron goes to hang out with him. I'd also like to note that I gave Clipper Darrell the okay to go on the court as a part of our Spirit Squad in the linked picture - I'm such a nice guy.
- The Timberwolves are apparently due some luck after getting rather unlucky as of late. Unfortunately, they hired Kahn - karma, bitches.
- If you feel like being confused, Ziller has you covered by listing the number combinations needed for the Kings to win the lottery. I wrote this last night and my head is still spinning.
That should get you started. I'll add more in the morning.
UPDATE: Trey Kerby pretty much cornered the market on everything else you need to know.
Also, is there any interest in this being an open thread/live blog? Holla atcha boi (in the comments)!