Now with actual bullets format!
- With the Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals, there have been several profiles about coach George Karl. Here's one about him and his son, D-Leaguer Coby Karl.
- Ersan Ilyasova's name came up in our 2005 Second Round Re-draft, and it looks like he could be making his way to the NBA next year with the Milwaukee Bucks (who drafted him for real).
- Someone really likes Boston Celtic and D-Leaguer Bill Walker. Partly because Walker got into a fight with Tracy McGrady.
- The Clippers are expected to have Al Thornton, Eric Gordon, DeAndre Jordan and...Blake Griffin on their Summer League team. They're also talking to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, last discussed here. (I knew these re-drafts were a good idea)
- As much as we like to see D-League guys get chances here at RU, sometimes the situation's just not right. Agent Bill Neff seems to agree, as he's declined the Utah Jazz's offer for Demetris Nichols to play with their Summer League team.
- Apparently making the NBA is tough, even for athletes from Tennessee. Derrick Byars will be at Summer League again this year, and it looks like former Vanderbilt star Shan Foster will be as well.
- Attention, Springfieldians! The new franchise will be holding an open house on June 3. Not attending: the team mascot, coach or players, because they don't have any.
- You've probably heard by now, but the Minnesota Timberwolves finally hired former D-League owner David Kahn as their GM. Here's a look back at Scott's thoughts. (Scott really needs a newspaper column called "Scott's Thoughts")
- The Australian national team may be participating in the 2010 Summer League. Expect a tearful reunion between Scott and Luke Schenscher.
- Finally, in honor of the defunct Bakersfield Jam (or something): I know it's fashionable to call a song you like "your jam." Well, here's one of probably my top 5 jams.