The 2014-15 NBA D-League season has officially been underway for an entire month now. As the campaign comes into full swing, a slew of promising prospects, talented young guns, and previous NBA vets hoping for a second chance, are all matching up rather nicely to see who receives an oh so coveted call-up to The Association sooner, rather than later.
For the second consecutive season, RidiculousUpside.com returns with its Prospect Pyramid.
The comprehensive rankings system is broken down by position, highlighting the top seven players at each one. Week in and week out, the RU staff will provide its readers and basketball fans alike with a look at which prospects are closer, or at least, deservedly so, to a call-up than others, and why.
Without further adieu, here's the first pyramid of the new season for the shooting guard position:
1) Elliot Williams, Santa Cruz Warriors
2) Manny Harris, Los Angeles D-Fenders
3) Kevin Murphy, Idaho Stampede
4) Brady Heslip, Reno Bighorns
5) Elijah Millsap, Bakersfield Jam
6) Semaj Christon, Oklahoma City Blue
7) Chris Babb, Maine Red Claws