For the second consecutive season, RidiculousUpside.com returns with its Prospect Pyramid.
The comprehensive rankings system is broken down by position, highlighting the top seven players at each one. Week in and week out, the RU staff will provide its readers and basketball fans alike with a look at which prospects are closer, or at least, deservedly so, to a call-up than others, and why.
This position is arguably the most talented in all of the NBA D-League, with many of its top players have already reached The Association at some point in the still relevant past. As such, there's all the more pressure for the better performers to remain consistent in hopes of making their marks and earning a shot the second time around.
Continue reading below to see where each prospect ranks this week.
1) Manny Harris, Los Angeles D-Fenders
2) Kevin Murphy, Idaho Stampede
3) Elliot Williams, Santa Cruz Warriors
4) Elijah Millsap, Bakersfield Jam
5) Brady Heslip, Reno Bighorns
6) Semaj Christon, Oklahoma City Blue
7) Chris Babb, Maine Red Claws