For the second consecutive season, RidiculousUpside.com returns with its Prospect Pyramid.
The comprehensive rankings system is broken down by position, highlighting the top seven players at each one. Week in and week out, the RU staff will provide its readers and basketball fans alike with a look at which prospects are closer, or at least, deservedly so, to a call-up than others, and why.
The small forward position offers NBA executives looking for talent with an interesting peek at some of the more versatile players in all of the minor league. These guys can do it all --- score, defend, rebound, run the floor, etc. They come in all shapes and sizes, from taller two guards, and/or undersized fours. This leads to a healthy helping of players at the three.
Take a look below to see where they rank this week.
1) Quincy Miller, Reno Bighorns
2) Eric Griffin, Texas Legends
3) Jarell Eddie, Austin Spurs
4) Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Westchester Knicks
5) Damien Wilkins, Iowa Energy
6) Adonis Thomas, Grand Rapids Drive
7) Fuquan Edwin, Sioux Falls Skyforce