For the second consecutive season, RidiculousUpside.com returns with its Prospect Pyramid.
The comprehensive rankings system is broken down by position, highlighting the top seven players at each one. Week in and week out, the RU staff will provide its readers and basketball fans alike with a look at which prospects are closer, or at least, deservedly so, to a call-up than others, and why.
Without further adieu, here's the next pyramid of the new season for the center position:
1) Earl Barron, Bakersfield Jam
2) Khem Birch, Sioux Falls Skyforce
3) Willie Reed, Grand Rapids Drive
4) Joe Alexander, Santa Cruz Warriors
5) Arinze Onuaku, Canton Charge
6) Mac Koshwal, Bakersfield Jam
7) Jarred Famous, Iowa Energy