With the twenty sixth pick in the 2008 SBNation NBA Mock Draft, the San Antonio Spurs, represented by Ridiculous Upside select...
JaVale McGee, Center, Nevada, 7-0, 237 lbs.
Ridiculous Upside says:
Best prospect left on the board. Spurs need bigs. Legit seven footer. Will work with Ian Mahinmi to help the Spurs dominate the boards. Yup, that sounds like a Spurs' draft pick allright. If only he was foreign, it would be perfect. Alas, they'll just have to do with a seven foot guy at the 25th pick.
The New Orleans Hornets, represented by At The Hive, are on the clock.
The 2008 SB Nation Mock Draft so far:
1. Chicago Bulls- Blog-A-Bull: Derrick Rose
2. Miami Heat- Peninsula is Mightier: Michael Beasley
3. Minnesota Timberwolves- Canis Hoopus: OJ Mayo
4. Seattle Supersonics- Ridiculous Upside: Eric Gordon
5. Memphis Grizzlies- 3 Shades of Blue: Kevin Love
6. New York Knicks- Posting and Toasting: Russell Westbrook
7. Los Angeles Clippers- Clips Nation: Jerryd Bayless
8. Milwaukee Bucks- BrewHoop: Anthony Randolph
9. Charlotte Bobcats- Queen City Hoops: Joe Alexander
10. New Jersey Nets-Nets Daily: Brook Lopez
11. Indiana Pacers-Indy Cornrows: DJ Augustin
12. Sacramento Kings- Sactown Royalty: Marreese Speights
13. Portland Trailblazers-Blazers Edge: Brandon Rush
14. Golden State Warriors- Golden State of Mind: DeAndre Jordan
15. Phoenix Suns- Bright Side of the Sun: Danilo Gallinari
16. Philadelphia 76ers- Ridiculous Upside: Darrell Arthur
17. Toronto Raptors- The Dinosty: Chris Douglas Roberts
18. Washington Wizards- Bullets Forever: Roy Hibbert
19. Cleveland Cavaliers- Waiting For Next Year: Courtney Lee
20. Denver Nuggets- PickAxe and Roll: Mario Chalmers
21. New Jersey Nets- Nets Daily: Donte Green
22. Orlando Magic- Third Quarter Collapse: Kosta Koufos
23. Utah Jazz- SLC Dunk: Jason Thompson
24. Seattle Supersonics- Ridiculous Upside: Robin Lopez
25. Houston Rockets- The Dream Shake: Nicolas Batum
26. San Antonio Spurs- Ridiculous Upside: JaVale McGee