With the sixteenth pick in the 2009 SBNation Mock Draft, the Chicago Bulls, represented by your friendly BullsBlogger over at BlogABull, select... (Drum Roll please)
The Bulls may not look like a team that needs role players out of this draft, but I do expect them to consolidate their young talent one of these years for a major upgrade either at PF or the wing. Tyler Hansbrough is a high-floor selection, to where he'd either be useful for filler in a trade or someone left over to take the minutes of those who depart in such a large deal.
Hansbrough's measurements put away a lot of the doubt as to whether he'll be at least some kind of contributor as a pro, even if it's for not many minutes. He'll rebound, hustle, know where he needs to be on the floor, practice hard, bleed a bit, make dumb game-faces...and not need to be coached or developed (which isn't the Bulls strong suit anyway) before being able to contribute.
And between Hansbrough and Joakim Noah, the Bulls will have cornered the market on annoying college stars.
The 2009 SB Nation Mock Draft thus far:
1. Los Angeles Clippers - Clips Nation: Blake Griffin
2. Memphis Grizzlies - 3 Shades of Blue: Ricky Rubio
3. Oklahoma City Thunder - Welcome to Loud City: James Harden
4. Sacramento Kings - Sactown Royalty: Tyreke Evans
5. Washington Wizards - Bullets Forever: Hasheem Thabeet
6. Minnesota Timberwolves - Canis Hoopus: Stephen Curry